- Initial ground training takes up the best part of a day.
- We understand individuals learn in different ways.
- Lessons are planned to fit each and every individual.
- We go skydiving when the instructors say “Lets do it” and most importantly after you’ve said “Yes, I’m ready”
- Most jumps are filmed.
Cost to Learn
- Initial training (No skydive)- $150
- First three Jumps including Initial Training - $1155
- Jumps 1 to 4 - $335 ea
- Jumps 5 to 8 - $295 ea
- Coaching jumps - $195
- Allow $4,600 to $4,900 to complete 25 jumps required to qualify for your “A Certificate” -
- We are Certified to train skydiving students to the standards and rules of the NZPIA (NZ Parachute Industry Association).
- The NZPIA issue your "A" Certificate (Licence) on behalf of the Director of NZCAA (NZ Civil Aviation).
- This Certificate is recognised Internationally.
Please call us if you'd like to discuss further. Better still pay us a visit.
Call 0800 75 93 48